Senior Healthcare Centers Veterans Resources
Did you serve or know someone who served in the United States Military? The Veteran Administration (VA) has many benefits available to eligible veterans who served. Some benefits are even available to surviving spouses, and some qualifying caregivers. The following checklist may help you determine what VA benefits you may be eligible to receive.
Our goal is to help you be prepared and informed. Just let us know if you need any information concerning VA benefits.
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT:
- VA Healthcare
- Service Connected Compensation
- Non-Service Connected Pension (for low income Veterans)
- Survivor’s Pension (for low income Surviving Spouses)
- Aid and Attendance (helps pay cost of in-home healthcare or Assisted Living Facility for Veterans and Surviving Spouses)
- Dependent Indemnity Care (Compensation for Surviving Spouses of deceased Veterans that died of a service connected disability)
- Caregiver support
- VA Life Insurance
- Burial Benefits