Memory Support Checklist
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with a memory impairment, such as an MCI (mild cognitive impairment), Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, the Senior Healthcare Center staff is here to help. We can provide education, resources and support. The following checklist will help you organize and plan ahead.
Our goal is to help you be prepared. Just let us know what you need.
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Advance directives (living will, healthcare durable power of attorney, etc)
- Alzheimer’s disease & dementia overview
- Caregiver support
- Continuum of care– (placement, help at home, respite, etc)
- Driving & transportation options
- Palliative, Hospice, End-of-life care
- How to care for a person with dementia/Alzheimer’s disease
- Legal/financial information
- Maintain your Brain
- Safety – Medical alert, wandering
- Understanding Memory Loss